Are you looking for an opportunity to sample the very best Indiana has to offer in food, wine, beer, and spirits? I mean, who isn’t right? What if all the tastiest things you could find were right under one roof?
The Fantastic Food Fest is a foodie’s dream come true,and it’s coming to Indianapolis January 16th and 17th. There will be tastings, demonstrations, guest speakers, appearances from some of your favorite TV food personalities…and did I mention tastings?
I am obviously excited about sampling all that the Fantastic Food Fest has to offer, but there are also some pretty amazing guest speakers. I’m most looking forward to hearing from Ted Allen, who is probably best known as the host of Chopped (or “Chomped” as my five-year-old calls it). I also can’t wait to see Hugh Acheson, whom I loved as a judge on Top Chef. And these are just a few of the impressive experts that will be sharing during the weekend.
If you love cooking or love eating, the Fantastic Food Fest is definitely the place to be this month. Each General Admission ticket ($15/each for one day tickets or $25/each for two day tickets) purchase includes:
- All Day Admission into the show. The show opens at 11:00AM each day!
- Access To ALL Celebrity & Local Chef Demonstrations
- The Market Place Show Floor
- HH Gregg/Kitchen Aid Demo Stage
- Celebrity Autograph Pavilion & Bookstore
- Beer, Wine and Spirits Pavilion (Must be 21 & over to enter this pavilion)
- Official Fantastic Food Fest Program (While Supplies Last)
I highly recommend springing for the VIP ticket, just because of all that is included. Each VIP Ticket ($55/each) purchase includes all of the General Admission benefits, plus:
- V.I.P ticket holders receive admission for BOTH days of FANTASTIC FOOD FEST
- All V.I.P ticket holders receive access to the V.I.P. lounge with comfortable seating, a live jazz band and ample tables to sit back, take a break and relax during the show.
- All V.I.P. ticket holders receive access to a private food display in the V.I.P lounge
- All V.I.P ticket holders receive access to a signature cocktail bar in the V.I.P. lounge which includes one complimentary beverage per VIP attendee.
- All V.I.P ticket holders receive complimentary access to our Coffee, Cappuccino, Expresso Bar.
- All V.I.P. ticket holders receive reserved seating at the presentations by Ted Allen, Hugh Acheson and Loreal Gavin
- All V.I.P. ticket holders receive complimentary coat check.
- All V.I.P. ticket holders receive complimentary package check
- All V.I.P. ticket holders receive preferred VIP seating at all seminars throughout the day.
VIP Tickets are limited, so be sure to buy yours today!
Can’t wait to see you at this celebration of food! I’ll be the one fangirling over Ted Allen and stuffing her face with samples.
What: Fantastic Food Fest
Where: Indiana State Fairgrounds
When: January 16th and 17th, 2016
Tickets: Purchase tickets online!