Boo! I love this cute and fun way to celebrate Halloween with one of my favorite cookies. These Ghost Nutter Butter Cookies are so easy to make, your little ghouls and ghosts can help. It’s tasty and delicious fun for everyone!
Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies
Ingredients & Supplies:
Nutter Butter Cookies
- Get your counter top ready. Place a sheet of parchment paper on your counter. Parchment paper is really important because it will keep your cookies from sticking.
- Melt the white candy melts according to package instructions.
- Once melted, coat a Nutter Butter cookie in the white candy melt.
- Working quickly before the candy hardens, add two candy eyes and a black pearl candy for a mouth.
- Let sit until the candy coating has hardened.
- That’s it! Super easy and absolutely adorable!
For more yummy goodness, be sure to follow my Sweet Treats board on Pinterest!