It’s one of the best times of the year…apple season! There are a thousand different things you can do with apples, but if you’re looking for something sweet, gooey, and delicious, try these Caramel Apple Bombs. They are the perfect fall treat, and they go great with a warm mug of cider!
Caramel Apple Bombs
Ingredients & Supplies
Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
1 tbsp cinnamon
¼ cup sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray and set aside. (Parchment paper is my top choice! It will keep the caramel from sticking to the baking sheet.)
- Finely chop your apple.
- Unwrap the caramels.
- Unroll the Pillsbury Crescent dough. Place a caramel on the corner of the dough and add a spoonful of apples.
- Cut around the caramel and apples leaving plenty of dough to be able to cover the mixture.
- Roll the dough over the caramel and apples and into a ball.
- Roll the dough in the cinnamon sugar mix and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake according to the Pillsbury Crescent Dough instructions.
- You will want to let it cool for just a minute. These are best served warm so they are oozing melted caramel goodness.
For more yummy desserts, follow my Sweet Treats board on Pinterest!