When I’m having a bad day, there’s nothing I want more than a delicious cupcake. It’s just the right amount of cake, just the right amount of frosting, just the right amount of sweetness.
The 21 cupcake recipes listed below are some of the very best I’ve found. There’s a wide range of flavors — even gluten free! There’s everything from chocolatey to fruity…why not try them all? Which is your favorite delicious cupcake recipe?
21 Delicious Cupcake Recipes
- Coca Cola Cupcakes – 3 Boys and a Dog
- Lemon Dream Cupcakes – Miss Information Blog
- French Vanilla Brownie Cupcakes – Happy Hooligans
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes – Virtually Yours
- Snickerdoodle Cupcakes – Simply Stacie
- Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes – Pint-Sized Treasures
- Gluten Free, Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – 3 Boys and a Dog
- Disney’s Inside Out Cupcakes – The Nerd’s Wife
- Banana Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting – Living on a Dime
- Marmalade Ginger Cupcakes – Red Ted Art
- Totally Epic Slime Cupcakes – Lemon Lime Adventures
- Beehive Cupcakes – Study at Home Mama
- Edible Kid-Craft: Monster Cupcakes – B-Inspired Mama
- Red Velvet Cupcakes! – 3 Boys and a Dog
- S’mores Overload Cupcakes – Simply Stacie
- Lemon Lime Refresher Cupcakes – Virtually Yours
- Margarita Cupcakes – The Nerd’s Wife
- Chocolate Covered Bacon Cupcakes – Family, Food, and Travel
- Sunshine Cupcakes – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Snickers Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes – True Aim Education
- The Perfect Birthday Cupcake Recipe – Crystal & Company
Recommended Cupcake Resources:
I keep these items in my baking cabinet to help me in my cupcake making.
White, 5-tier cupcake stand – Holds 27 Cupcakes
For more delicious dessert recipes, be sure to follow my Sweet Treats board on Pinterest!