Year after year, one of my boys’ favorite activities is Day Out With Thomas. There is just something about trains that kids love. We spent almost the whole day at Thomas this year, and I still had to drag the boys away when it was time to go. It’s hard to beat the fun and excitement of a train ride!
Thomas the Tank Engine is coming BACK TO INDIANA!
Day Out With Thomas: The Thrill of the Ride is coming to French Lick Scenic Railway September 20-21 and September 27-28. If you missed seeing Thomas in Connersville, don’t pass up the chance to see him here in Indiana for the last time this year.
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 1-866-468-7630, or you can buy tickets online. Ticket prices are $19 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply). Ride times are 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:00 pm, and 3:45 pm.
Here are my tips for a great Day Out With Thomas:
- Come early so you can experience all the fun – there’s so much more than just the train ride. My boys loved the bounce house, the train activities, and the live entertainment.
- The ride is about 25 minutes long, so take a potty break before boarding.
- Line up for your ride about 15 minutes before it begins.
- Bring snacks, a water bottle, an umbrella (just in case!), and a jacket.
- Don’t forget your camera! There are lots of great photo ops, including a chance to get your picture taken with Sir Topham Hatt.
Our family was provided tickets to Day Out With Thomas. Our love for trains is 110% real.