I’ve written before about my love for Gordmans, and how it’s one of my favorite places to find deals. I’ve always been impressed by Gordmans expansive selection and great prices. The store is huge, the prices are low, what’s not to love?
On my last trip to Gordmans, I wasn’t just going to shop. I was on a mission. I had heard Gordmans has a new loyalty program called gRewards, and I was anxious to sign up. I absolutely love it when my favorite stores offer loyalty rewards – in my mind, it makes an awesome place to shop even more awesome. Seriously, I have about 500 of those little plastic reward cards on my keychain. I get to buy stuff that I love, and I get rewarded for it? Sign me up.
I wasn’t just at Gordmans to sign up for gRewards, though. I couldn’t go to Gordmans without doing some shopping, and when I walked in, I was immediately drawn to the display of cute summer dresses. Well, that and the low, low prices – including an extra discount on sale items.
After hauling about 100 different dresses to the changing room, I narrowed down my selections to two choices. The first was an adorable gray belted dress. I loved the fit, and the scallop design.
I also loved this turquoise lace dress that had a gold exposed zipper in the back. It had kind of a vintage feel, and it was only $16!
How could I choose between these two adorable dresses? I loved them both, and they were both affordable. So I did what any reasonable woman would do – I didn’t choose. I bought both dresses for just over $50, which I think is pretty amazing. Plus, I signed up for gRewards at the register, so every dollar I spent adds a point to my gRewards card. Signing up was easy; I didn’t even have to fill out a form.
So how does gRewards work? Here are the details:
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend
- Receive a $10 reward for every 200 points you earn
- Special birthday discount of an additional 10% off your entire purchase
- Spend $300 within 12 months to achieve Platinum status and earn points 10% faster
- Use your Gordmans credit card and earn points faster
Easy, right? You can sign up at your local store, and online enrollment is coming soon. Shop, earn, redeem – it’s that simple.
Want some incentive to go sign up for gRewards at Gordmans? I’m giving away a $25 Gordmans gift card to one luck Mom For Less reader. Just use the Rafflecopter form to enter below. The giveaway will end on Monday, August 5th at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time. Best of luck to you, and I’ll see you at Gordmans!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The fine print:
- Winner will be chosen randomly and notified by email. Winner will have 24 hours from time of email to respond, and then another winner will be randomly selected.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- Value of prize is $25.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Gordmans. All opinions and indecisive dress shopping are 100% mine.