Something amazing happened to me last week. From Thursday night to Saturday night, I did not turn on my computer! What brought on this insanity?
I was attending the True Woman ’10 Conference here in Indianapolis. I had an amazing time. For you ladies that are Christians, I cannot recommend Nancy Leigh DeMoss’ Revive Our Hearts Ministry highly enough.
I came home to many sweet surprises, including some new blog and Twitter followers. Welcome to you!
I also found out I had received an award from one of my favorite bloggers, Kimberly from The Stinker Pinkers. Kimberly has a really fun and engaging blog, and if you’re not reading it, you should be.
Thank you for the Versatile Blogger award!
This award also asks me to share seven things about myself. Here we go:
1. I don’t let my son watch Caillou because I think he is whiny. I hate that kid.
2. My curiosity got the best of me, and I watched Sister Wives today. I know, I know.
3. I secretly enjoy it a little bit when my son doesn’t feel well. He’s so active, but when he feels yucky he wants to snuggle. I love my snuggles.
4. I don’t like balloons. They make me nervous.
5. I could give up alcohol with no problem, but would struggle with giving up soda. I’m an addict.
6. Speaking of addictions, one night of insomnia has led to me playing one of those Zynga games on Facebook. Daily. It’s shameful.
7. I let my best friend plan all of my events, because I am terrible at it. She has an amazing knack for creating cute parties on a budget, whereas I will put out a bowl of Doritos and call it a night. I suck.
Please don’t forget to enter my Kidtoons Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale giveaway, and my Yo Gabba Gabba! – There’s a Party in My City! giveaway.
I would also love you forever if you liked Mom for Less on Facebook. I promise I won’t send you a bunch of Zynga game requests.
Please keep checking in this week – I have another great giveaway coming up, as well as some more tips for mothering on a budget.