Sometimes my friends will ask me: “How did you find out about that sale?” or “Where did you find that coupon code?” Oftentimes the answer to that question is Twitter. Connecting with retailers and other deal seekers through Twitter is a great way to stay updated on the latest sales and special offers. Just today via Twitter I learned about a great Groupon offer for the GAP, free business cards from Starbucks, and offers for free samples of some organic products. I won my son’s first Bible through a giveaway advertised on Twitter before he was even born!
So who do you follow on Twitter to find these great deals? Here are five of my favorite bargain hunting Twitter accounts:
- @Freebies4Mom – Heather will keep you up to date on all of the latest freebies out there. I have found tons of great samples and free items thanks to her!
- @MoneySavingMom – I think Crystal knows about every great deal in existence. She features bargains on just about everything you could possibly think of.
- @DealSeekingMom – Tara knows all about the latest sales, printable coupons, and giveaways. Follow her for all those extra hot “today only” offers.
- @CoolMomPicks – They have all kinds of new and unique items for moms, and they show you where to find great deals on them. If you are looking for something special or different, follow this Twitter account.
- @CouponMom – This one is pretty self-explanatory: all coupons, all the time. Coupons for the products us moms use every day, in both online and printable formats.
While you are at it, take a minute to follow me on Twitter as well – @Mom4Less. You’ll hear about the great bargains I find, and you can share yours with me as well. Look forward to Tweeting with you!